This TraumaPAK ships worldwide!
(Due to high demand, turnaround time for large orders is 2 to 4 weeks. For the fully stocked bag)This is the original Multi Casualty Rescue Task Force Bag that was developed over multiple years of research and built from the ground up by Tactical Medics from Southern California. It is now used by thousands of providers and has been constantly referred to as “the most practical RTF / MCI and warm zone EMS bag you can find”. It is designed around the TECC guidelines and addresses all preventable causes of death due to trauma for multiple patients. Every item is hand picked by our Tactical Medics and serves specific roles for both TECC and RTF programs. It has the same quality gear that both our military and swat medics use every day. This bag is fully customizable so let us know if there is something different you need to work within your policies or budget.
The Original Multi Casualty Rescue Task Force PAK
This Bag is made in the USA and is built from 1000 Denier Cordura.
It also comes with Two adjustable side release buckles.
- 3 rolls of triage tape: Black/white, Red and yellow
- Trauma sheers and retractable gear keeper
- Glow sticks (6” lasting 12 hours): 4 red, 4 green, and 4 white
- 4 SAM- XT, CAT or SOF-TW
- 4 SWAT-T tourniquets Black or orange
- 4 Large Pressure dressing (NARESCUE 6”) or 4 Olaes bandages or 4 T3 Israeli bandages
- 4 3.25” Needle Thoracostomy kits
- 4 Hemostatic gauze
- 4 Vented Occlusive dressings (Hyfin chest seal)
- 4 NPA’s
- 4 hyperthermia blanket
- 1 roll of duct tape