*This item only ships in the USA, for internationl orders please choose from our VOG collection.
The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages provide an effective, constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding. The Flat ETD™ is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We believe in our products and know you will love them!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Just pay for shipping.
Emergency Bandage by NAR
* Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
* Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
* Multi-functional, all-in-one design
* Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
* Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
* Durable securing device
* Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
* Vacuum-sealed, flat low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
* Cost effective